By choosing to attend or engage Keerapa Active Ltd all persons accept the following “Terms and Conditions”.
If you have any requests concerning these “Terms and Conditions” any queries with regard to our processing please contact us.
USE OF FACILITIES
Players and Spectators use our facilities at their own risk, Keerapa Active Ltd, does not accept responsibility for any injury or loss from the use of our centres. The use of our facility is subject to the following:
- Climbing on Fencing and netting structures is strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol, food or chewing gum is allowed on the pitch.
- Glass Bottles are not permitted on the premises of Keerapa Active Ltd – for the safety reasons.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the car park, admin block, on the pitch area, along the corridors and any other area within the facility.
- Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to play.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Players must vacate the pitch by the end of their allocated time without exception.
- The person making the booking is responsible for all those who use the facility in the allocated timeslot and must inform all those of the terms and conditions of use.
- Keerapa Active Ltd. reserves the right to eject any persons from the facility without refund to those who do not adhere to these terms.
- No “commercial activities” of any/all forms are permitted at Keerapa Active Ltd. other than those conducted by Keerapa Active Ltd., unless otherwise authorised by Keerapa Active Ltd. in writing.
- These rules may be added to at any time at the discretion of management.
- No Animals, other than Certified Guide Dogs, are permitted on the premises of Keerapa Active Ltd.
USE OF ONLINE WEBSITE
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
The match fees for the season can be paid in advance at the time of registration unless you agree to the conditions for weekly payment.
Any teams wishing to pay weekly must agree to the following conditions;
- For weekly leagues a GHS 300 deposit must be paid upfront, this covers your first and last game of the season.
- Once the competition is confirmed you will be notified by email and the deposit will be required to be paid by the approved payment options. This deposit will be used towards the match fees for the first and last games you play in the competition.
- During official match competitions, you will be required to pay the match/tournament fee on the day of your game, and the fee would be taken 2 weeks prior to the day by the approved payments options.
- As the team captain/manager it is your responsibility to ensure that the match fee and the registration are submitted.
- Match fees can be paid the day of the game using cash or our approved payment options.
- You are also liable to pay the match fee for forfeited games or in the event your team pulls out of the competition. If you pull out of a game with less than 5 days notice then you are liable for the oppositions match fee as well as your own.
- In the event your team wishes to pull out of the competition, you are liable for the match fees for your team for all remaining games.
- No refunds are provided for any/all League match fees.
CASH PRIZE TOURNAMENTS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is KEERAPA ACTIVE LTD (CS073872016) of (P.O Box NT 165, Newtown, Accra) (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to individuals 18 years or over who are not professional soccer players (i.e. must be a part of a domestic grade team). For the sake of these Terms and Conditions, all members of a team including the team captain are considered an ‘entrant’.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Registration commences as advised on the Tournament page and ends at 11.59pm GMT on the registration close date published on the Tournament page, or once the maximum number of registrations have been received, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must register a team during the Promotional Period. To register a team the following steps must be completed during the Promotional Period:
- a person (who nominates themselves as the team captain) must visit www.keerapaactive.com, follow the prompts to the Tournament page, and fully complete and submit the registration form. Credit card/ Debit card/ mobile money transfer/slydepay (whichever applicable) details must be provided by the team captain at the time of booking. Once successfully registered the team captain will be provided with a unique registration link to send to members who would like to join their team; and
- a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of seven (7) people (in addition to the team captain) must fully complete and submit the registration form via the unique link provided.
- Individuals may also visit the Facility and sign up as a team captain for this promotion via a staff member at the centre. For the sake of clarity, a team is only deemed to have completed registration once a minimum of five (5) eligible individuals have all validly completed and submitted the registration form for that team.
- Cancellation of a team registration within less than 48 hours from the Tournament or non-attendance at the Tournament or not full team attendance at the Tournament will result in the full entry fee being charged.
- In the event of a free entry tournament a, a refundable deposit of GHC 150 will be paid to secure participation through the various payment options. The deposit would be refunded at the end of the tournament. However, teams would forfeit the GHC 150 for cancellations and no-show.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Each person may register for one (1) team only. Each team may only register once.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winning team.
- All teams will be required to participate in the Tournament which will take place on one (1) day unless otherwise stipulated; with the exact date to be confirmed. Groups of four (4) teams will be grouped by the Promoter. Each group of teams will play each other. The top two (2) teams for each group will go through to the knockout stage until one (1) winning team is determined. The full soccer draw/s, rules for playing and schedule of games for the Tournament will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter may amend the structure of Tournament from the details outlined above, if less than forty eight (48) teams register by the end of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning team as determined by the judges will win the prize as outlined on the Tournament page. The prize will be awarded as cash or as a cheque made payable to the name of the team leader of the winning team at the promoters discretion. If the team leader is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to a nominated parent or legal guardian of the team leader.
- If for any reason the winning team does not take the prize or cash the cheque prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is stipulated on the Tournament page.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are apart of the winning team (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant/team; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use and/or taking of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each entrant that is part of the winning team must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event such entrant is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All bookings must be paid for in advance unless authorised by the centre manager. Bookings wishing to pay cash must secure the booking with a 15% mobile money transfer deposit, in the event that you do not show or cancel the booking then the deposit is forfeited.
If Keerapa Active Ltd. can not provide the service offered we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will give either 48 hrs notice before the scheduled booking time or within 24 hrs of the time the booking was made.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hrs before scheduled booking time to qualify for rescheduling. This can be done using the online booking system. In the event of a late cancellation (within 48 hours) you will be charged the full amount for the booking unless Keerapa Active Ltd. can resell the booking to another client.
Block bookings require a 20% deposit and the balance must be paid prior to use of the facility.
In the event of heavy rain/ natural disasters, refunds will only be awarded if the pitch or conditions are deemed unplayable by management.
Refunds are not provided for any/all bookings. If you cancel your booking with more than 48 hours notice you will be given a credit to use in the future - up to 3 months from the date of original booking.
PAYMENT OPTIONS & PRICING
All transactions will be processed in Ghana Cedis (GHC). Keerapa Active Ltd. endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping). Keerapa Active Ltd. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice. Should Keerapa Active Ltd. reduce it’s price on any products within 10 working days of shipment, you may contact us and request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the reduced selling price. To receive the refund you must contact us within 14 days of shipment.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards or debit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mobile Money Transfer:
Please use the reference number stated at the end of your online booking as your reference number for the mobile money transfers.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.